A very special pen .

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ldb2000

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
A beautiful, innovative pen..... assembled with care, passion and an amazing amount of skill and craftsmanship. Very deserving of every bit of praise it receives. You should be very proud of it and of yourself. You're runnin' with the big dogs now.

Congratulations!!

S

spiritwoodturner

Really cool pen, Butch! Very post-modern look to it. I really do like that.

Maybe when I grow up I can be a Member too!!!

Dale

ldb2000

Thank you everyone . You folks here are the greatest . Allot of credit should go to the IAP . When I first came here I couldn't turn a dime into two nickles , This site and you people really did teach me everything I know about making pens , So I say thank you Jeff for running such a fantastic place to learn and thank you to the membership for being such great teachers .

...... Happy Birthday IAP ........

chriselle

Butch, you've been pumping out PMG level quality pens for quite some time. So, it's no surprise to me on your acceptance but congradulations just the same. One of these years I might actually...gulp......try giving it a shot.

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Congrats, Butch! What a wonderful piece of "functional art!"

Your skill and designs have always been superb.

nava1uni

Congratulations! What a great looking pen. The PMG is the right place for you and all of the pens that I have seen you post. I am always fascinated by the creativity, design, and quality of your pens. Beautiful work, thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom