Very first decal pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bobostro61

Bobostro61

Got permission to use the logo for the company I work for. It came out "ok" but that's about it. Some of the black in the logo and the lettering seems to have come off of the decal. On the sheet they're printed on, everything is solid. Not enough Krylon do you think? I put on 4 coats but they were not heavy coats. Oh well, better luck next time...

bobs pens 1

nice work

Ha you did it and it looks fine. Your first one is going to show some faults. I have made some sports pens for friends. I have got the colors for the pens the way I want then I just put the decal on and let it sit overnight. I then take them to work and show them after I take a picture. They last for a week or two with nothing on them. Then I peal that one off and put a different logo decal or picture on them.

When I get the ones I like then I will put the decals on then let them sit over night and then coat them with CA glue.

I used maple for my wood on my first ones but like the white blanks in white and red below the center band which I got blanks from Brooks and they look super fine in color for sports pens. Thanks for the post.

What kind of blanks did you use on this project ? bob

Last edited:
Top Bottom