A very Busy Sunday

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from splinter99

splinter99

I havn't had a day off work since Thanksgiving, So today I got to spend the day catchig up on some pens. Sold a bunch this week so I had to replentish the stock. Still got done in time to watch the Steelers and Cowboys

From left to right
Spalted cotton wood black chrome atlas (thanks Guts)
Bubinga sapwood Cigar(thanks Nolan)
Buckey Burl ; Cigar, Euro and Sierria
Bloodwood satin pearl cigar
Canary wood euro
Camitilio rosewood sierria
Brazilian Rosewood Atlas
Figured Mesquite Sierria(another one from Guts)

All have ca/blo finish, top coat of lacquer then buffed

sundayspens-2_editedMedium.jpg

Thanks for looking
Comments welcomed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

All are looking great. I will pick my favorites #3 left to right, love that wood, next is #5 and last is #10. Can't go wrong with any of them though. Good job on the photo also.

Verne

Harold,
Nice group of pens and I would like to congratulate my second favorite team for putting a whooping on "The Boys".
Vern

RDH79

Hi Herald, Great looking pens. You must not have taken a lunchbreak. Isnt it nice to just spend the day just turning things. I've been layed up for 6 weeks now and its really getting to me. Hopefully soon I'll be firing up the heater in the garage and spinning a few. O by the way howable those STEELERS. The D came through again. Offence was geat in the secondhalf too. Rich H

rlofton

Very nice pens!

But why did you have to mention the Stealers and America's Team? It was really a good game until the last 7+ minutes, right?

malathan

You did all those in one day?! I know my 3-4 hours per pen is a long time, even thoug I am a perfectionist and spend long time getting perfect CA finish, but still.... all those in one day?! Yep, I will stick with my day job and just do pens as a hobby.

guts

Great looking pens there Bud,Sure is a lot of Whining going on down here,Great game and America's team just happens to be our olympians,not the Cowboys.

Top Bottom