Vertex

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BeeAMaker

BeeAMaker

I really like the Vertex Pen, very nice. Silent clicker and the hex shape really fits our theme!

Pen_17a.jpg

Pen_17c.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Nice Pen, Glenn.
Great Blank, Is there a reason for the Thickened Clip End of the Blank?
The Maximum Diameter appears to be away from the Clip Nodule.
Excellent Fit and Finish.
Regards,
Brian.

BeeAMaker

Nice Pen, Glenn.
Great Blank, Is there a reason for the Thickened Clip End of the Blank?
The Maximum Diameter appears to be away from the Clip Nodule.
Excellent Fit and Finish.
Regards,
Brian.

I simply like to have a bit of flare to my work, no real reason other than personal preference. I also feel it cradles better in my hand. I'm sure you have noticed that most of my pens have a curve to them. I know it's not everyone's taste, but then again neither is Van Gogh. (and I'm no Van Gogh)

Even though the max diameter is forward a bit, The clip Nodule is still against the pen to clip in a pocket. Actually, if you look close, the forward third of the pen is narrower than the ends. Which was a challenge because there is not much material left between the tube and the bushings, less than a 1/16 I believe. I had to be careful not to go too deep. So there is a slight concave curve up to a more obvious convex at the clip.

PenPal

I like your approach there are many choices to be made in making these pens ,I understand your reasons. When I first laid eyes on the kit all I could think was the pen appealed to me so much suited to being Hex Cut and I was not wrong, then the pain of lining up all the hexes, then with the biro extended or housed. Well I always choose biro extended since I always prepare the pen for use when offering a pen to anyone.

Well done mate..........Peter.

Top Bottom