Version1

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JudeA

Status
Not open for further replies.

JudeA

Hey yall
Been tring to get a good design and color. This is my first /acualy 2nd but I am not counting the other one/ on tring this . The woods ate yellowheart purpleheart rosewood. The circles are dowels and toothpics. What yall think????
Thanks Jude

2006123021366_000000033.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

guts

Jude,i think the pen looks pretty nice,kinda busy but still nice,as far as your pen stand goes i think it needs a little fine tuning.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hey Jude, I like it. I love all pens that are not bog standard and show more that 'just' the wood. I perhaps would have done without the yellowheart/purpleheart segments though.[:)]

I'm afraid that I have to agree with Bill on the stand. It kinda lets the pen down a bit[B)]

Awoodfan

I personally believe you've done one terrific job on that pen. I think it's a great piece of work. Keep it up. You don't ask about the stand so no comment.

Ron

<b>Image Insert:</b><br />
20061152844_blk-wte%20revsquare.gif
<br />

gerryr

Very nice work, but I also think the segments are a little too much. They give the top the illusion of being much longer than it really is. What's the white stuff?

JudeA

The white stuff is some type of plastic that I picked up at a hobby store that sells train models and rc stuff I think it is used for building modle buildings and stuff I got 3 sizes thin med and thick I could not cut stuff this thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom