Venus Black Titanium with Steampunk Blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jondavidj

jondavidj

I had most of the pens I made professionally photographed. I am still learning the photo part. However, I do have my light tent now. My hobby became so expensive that I have to sell some to keep going...anyone know anything about that...lol?

So I have my name, I did a lot of searching to make sure it wasn't taken and it is Signature Pen Company or signaturepenco.com.

Now I am working on the site and all of the other stuff.

Majestic with Feathers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Masshardt

It's a nice pen.

I don't know that if use that pairing though.

The kit seems feminine and the blanks masculine. Those aren't objective statements if course as every person has their own taste.

You might be on to something the rest of us are missing. ;-)

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Hi:

The steampunk/foil pic finally appeared. NICE. But no Feathers.. yet.

Tried to google your site, not coming up.

Keep at it and good luck.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I agree/disagree with Dan :).

I hesitate to label Masculine vs feminine... But I agree, the kit... maybe not with that blank. :rolleyes:

This is not a scientific opinion!!!

jondavidj

Thanks everyone....

Dan - in my job, I am wearing suits or business dress most of the time and meeting with The C-Level suite. I really like the Venus pen kit. I have made them using trustone and abalone shell. It always gets noticed and helps as a conversation starter. I use this one as the one I carry now and all of my Mont Blancs are put away. I will post some of the others. I try to make some feminine as well for when i run into female clients. The steampunk blanks are fun to make. This blank is how I got started in those.

jondavidj

Thanks, still working on the site. It will probably be another month. I was trying to load 5 pictures but it only let me load 1. Working on getting the others up now.

jondavidj

Not this one...I bought this one from Chad Schimmel, I think. I liked it so I took the tutorial out of the library and started making them. I made some for Jr Gent I and II, Sierra, Vertex, and one Imperial. I just don't like how it would look on the Imperial so I never turned it.

OZturner

Nice Pen Jon,
The image is a lot of Silver with the mirror reflection as well as the Pen.
It tends to distract and confuse me, and I am too easily confused these days.
Brian.

Top Bottom