Venezia Collection Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jontello

Jontello

I have showed this but have decided to do a limited edition series of pens based on this idea. It is a pen with an inlay of Murini glass pieces hand made in Venice. A week ago my wife and I went there for our 12th year anniversary so I decided to bring my pen to do a small photo shoot there with the pen. (I have the best and most understanding wife)

Here is what i came up with so far. I still might make slight changes but i thought I would share this project with you all. All I need to do now is to wait to get some kits I need to finish this project but they are coming from the States and someone is bringing them to me next month!

Thanks for looking

Jon

ed949d40f9cfbf93357c6cec50425955.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Great Presentation and launch of your New Venture.
Very Professional in All Aspects.
I Previously Commented on the Pen, when you Initially Posted it, and I am still in Awe.
Magnificent Concept and Execution Jon.
I wish you Every Success in your Venture.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Jontello

Thanks for the kind words. Each pen will reflect a boat / gondola I saw when I was in Venice in terms of wood and colors in the glass Pieces. I made sure to get some pictures of the boats. Should be fun to do.

PatrickR

I like the idea. Hope they sell well for you. Are there any woods you can use that are specific to the area or Italy in general?

Top Bottom