Variety of Pens from blanks by Pr Princess

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JohnU

JohnU

These are some last minute pens for Christmas. I had several requests at work for cigar pens for Christmas gifts. They asked for something awesome so I broke out my special private collection of blanks. All of thes blanks are from Exoticblanks.com and all were made by Dawn (Pr Princess) except for the first one, the white and blank leopard. Everyone was very excited and a few fought over them. lol I only wish my photos did them justice. Thank you Dawn for making me look so good. All comments welcome. Thanks, John

Attachments

• Dawns Pr 1_731x600.JPG
    Dawns Pr 1_731x600.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 363
  • Dawns Pr 2_335x600.JPG
    Dawns Pr 2_335x600.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 297
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ToddMR

John all those look great! I have used many of those same blanks, so I know how great they look in person. When I want an awesome looking blank I look no further than exotics. You did them all good! I can imagine people fighting over the various ones. Is it sad that I can almost name all of those blanks just by looking at the pictures of the pens? LOL!

ctubbs

That is a group of beautiful pens. Your fit and finish is excellent and of course, Dawn, what can I say, gorgeous blanks, just gorgeous.
Charles

wiset1

Super sweet. Tis the season to have more time on the lathe, ha ha ha. These look amazing

Top Bottom