Vail - Blackwood (Constitution Pen)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from THarvey

THarvey

My kid's school restructured their Student Government during this past school year. The faculty sponsor asked me to make a nice pen for the newly elected officers to sign their new Constitution.

The SGA intends to keep this pen on display with pictures commerating the signing of the Constitution. They intend to pass the pen from President to President to use when signing decisions and documents related to the SGA.

I decided on a Vail Rollerball, dressed out in Blackwood. I really like the look and feel of this kit. It not only looks nice but feels even better in the hand.

This was my first Vail, but it will be far from my last.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Vail Rollerbal - Blackwood 1.jpg
    Vail Rollerbal - Blackwood 1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 240
  • Vail Rollerbal - Blackwood 2.jpg
    Vail Rollerbal - Blackwood 2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 216
  • Vail Rollerbal - Blackwood 3.jpg
    Vail Rollerbal - Blackwood 3.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 199
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodlvr

Very nice looking pen Tim. Is the Vail kit similar to the Jr Gent II? At first I thought Baron but noticed the differences on the end.

THarvey

Very nice looking pen Tim. Is the Vail kit similar to the Jr Gent II? At first I thought Baron but noticed the differences on the end.

Similar to Jr. Gent II... weight seems more concentrated toward the hand and nib. Assembly is nearly idiot proof. Nib and cap threads are silky smooth.

My daily writer is a JGII. It will soon be a Vail. :biggrin: I seldom post the cap, so the non-postable end is fine for me.

wizard

Very distinguished looking pen particularly with that set of components. You tailored the pen nicely for the people who will use it! Regards, Doc

Top Bottom