US Mil Retirement Bullet Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ribanett

ribanett

A few months ago, a good friend of LOML had me make a retirement pen for her husband. He retired from the US Navy as a Captain after 30 years service.

I guess that thru the wives grapevine word got out. I have made retirement pens for all the services and have 11 orders pending.

All comments welcome and thanks for looking.

usaf_retire_1.jpg

uscg_retire_1.jpg

usmc_retire_1.jpg

usn_retire_1.jpg

usa_retire_1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

All of them are smart, awesome looking pens. Can't think of a more personalized gift that will be treasured. Regards, Doc

seamus7227

Those are a classy group of pens! All receiving parties will be highly pleased with their gifts! You did a fantastic job on all of them and gave them a very professional look.

MarkD

Great looking pens. I expect you will be making many more in the future as more people see these!

PaulDoug

Really nice looking pens. What finish do you use on the cartridge? Really a great idea and would be great even for non-retirees. Just the emblem and the dates of service. Nice work.

Yep the USMC one is the finest....

ribanett

I may be a bit biased.....but to me the USMC one just really puts all the others to shame. :cool:
And always will....Semper Fi

usmc_semper_fi.jpg

Thanks for the comments.

I have received some PMs wanting to know if CA will stick to powder coating. I do not know. Most of the members said that they are buying their cartridges from Eric (Sylvanite). Here's hoping he will chime in with an answer.

Top Bottom