US Marines

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from GPDMTR25

GPDMTR25

I've seen several posting stating Happy Birthday to the Marine Corp. so I thought I'd show a few pens I have made for Marines. The one with the special clip is made from purpleheart wood and has a Hut purpleheart clip.

Thanks
Angela

Attachments

• marines.jpg
    marines.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 405
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GPDMTR25

Thanks Fred,
After being a police officer for 13 years I appreciate anyone that can go to work knowing someone might be trying to kill them.
Angela

mrrichieboy

U.S. Marines

Marines are a big deal around our house. My 14 year-old Grandson has been in the Young Marines for 1 1/2 years. He wants to join after college. Every year the Young Marine units all over the country celebrate the Marine Birthday with their own Marine Ball (similar to the Marine Balls the USMC has every year on the bases). I turned the attached Bottle stopper/Pen combination for a silent auction/fundraiser for this year's event. I did something similar last year with a different Marine theme and those 2 sets generated about $80, which will buy boots for 3 kids who can't other wise afford them.

The inlay is a lapel pin that I purchased at the Marine Museum in Quantico this past August while on vacation. The custom clip is from Wood Pen Pro and they have a lot of "Patriot" pen clips for all branches of the military. The Acrylic banks are Woodland Cammo from Bear Tooth Woods.

Attachments

• YM cammo pen and Bottle Stopper 2.jpg
    YM cammo pen and Bottle Stopper 2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 83
Top Bottom