Uploading My Photos

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Fisherman

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

George, when you select start a new topic, in show of your pens,
there is a "paper clip" on the bottom, says, insert an image. click that, it opens a box to find your picture. Your photo has to be 90kb or smaller to upload.

If you want to start an album, I think that takes a couple days to clear once you sign up as a member.

Hope this helps.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Hi George. I don't know if I've welcomed you or not. If not, WELCOME!

There are two different types of uploads on this forum--uploads to a post and uploads to your album. Since you've been a member for a week, you should already have an album created. Our benevolent dictator and Site Administrator, Jeff, usually creates a photo album for new members within 1-2 days of joining.

<b>To Upload a Picture to a Post</b>

Your picture must satisfy three conditions: 1) Less than 90K in size; 2) Be a JPEG file (.jpg); and 3) the filename must consist of only letters or numbers--no spaces or special characters.

The upload procedure starts with the paper clip function below the text box in a post. That will open a dialog box. You can then browse through your computer files and find the picture you want to post. Click on the "Upload" radio button. As the upload is taking place, a popup box will indicate the status. When the upload is successfully completed, you may close the popup box and post your message.

<b>To Upload Pictures to Your Photo Album</b>

From the Home page, select Photo Albums, which will take you to the Photo Main page. Select Edit/Upload Photos to My Album. This will open a dialog box with a number of options.

Again, there are three requirements--1) the files must be less than 150K in size; 2) they must be JPEG files; and 3) the filename must be alpha-numeric only.

Use the "Browse" button to locate your picture and then select upload. That's all there is to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom