Unique Nautical

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Marko50

Marko50

I have had this pen kit kicking around my studio for a while. I made a trade with a customer a while back...a pen for a Florida Keys Nautical Navigation Chart book. Literally hundreds of charts. I thought this was a pretty good use of them, living in the mountains and all! (My apologies on the photos...I posted this from my phone, so....ya)

Attachments

• IMG_9716.jpg
    IMG_9716.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_9710.jpg
    IMG_9710.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_9707.jpg
    IMG_9707.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_9717.jpg
    IMG_9717.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_9712.jpg
    IMG_9712.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Very creative and well done !!!! . Now you have to find a pirate to give/sell it to !!!!

Good use of nautical chart !!

Last edited:

Skie_M

Nah .... that won't do, no sir it will not.

Any good pirate worth his salt would know that a treasure map without an "X" to mark the spot ain't no good map at all!

I suggest you take that one there back to yer lathe, matey, and slap a right proper BLOOD RED X decal on it, to mark the spot good and proper!

Beyond that, it does look awesome! :)

bpgoldo

Mark, you have made this pen style work in a manner that both surprises and delights. For the first time, I am seeing this pen do what I believe the artist hoped for and intended. Job well done brother.

OZturner

Mark, it has been quite a while since I have seen one of your Fantastic Navigational Map Pens.
This Transition from Sky to Sea is Spectacular,
The Nautical Pen, Coupled with your Incredible Blank, is Masterful.
Outstanding Craftsmanship, that we all Seek.
Congratulations, and while Appreciating just how Busy you must be, Please Keep Posting your Inspiring Work.
Brian.

MikeL

Great looking and great idea. I got rid of a huge library of jepeson charts a few years ago. Now I wish I hadn't.

Top Bottom