Unicorn on Jr. Statesman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this A.M. It's one of Jeff Powell's scroll sawed Unicorn blanks, via Exotic Blanks, on a Jr. Statesman Rollerball. Jeff did most of the work:). Had fun making it and I think it looks nice. Hope you like it. Comments welcome but most of all thanks for just looking. Doc:)

Attachments

• Unicorn Jr. Statesman_2.jpg
    Unicorn Jr. Statesman_2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 231
  • Unicorn Jr. Statesman_1.jpg
    Unicorn Jr. Statesman_1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 149
  • Unicorn Jr. Statesman.jpg
    Unicorn Jr. Statesman.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 191
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Nice job on both parties part. Is the unicorn on one side or ist is a through design and a mirror image on the other side??? Thanks for showing.

arw01

That should be a great seller for the ladies. Jeff is impressive. The photos on exotic blanks just don't quite give the snap your photo does there of how intricate Jeff's scroll saw work really is.

Alan

ToddMR

WOW! Doc that is one gorgeous pen man! The blank alone is killer, I like the kit you chose for it and you did one heck of a job turning it. Nice!

ctubbs

It is often said that too many cooks spoil the broth, but when you two artist combine your wonderful talents, the results are incredible! Doc, thanks for showing your artistic endeavors and Jeff for his talented hands also. Both of you constantly amaze me. I may not be able to do art but I surly know it when I see it.
Charles

Top Bottom