Ultra Man >>>>>>>>>>FP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from greeneyedblackcat

I had originally named this pen the Silver Surfer but RussianWolf had suggested this pen looked like Ultra Man so Ultra Man it is :) The "Ultra Man" is a kitless fountain pen I built for the cartridge pen contest. Hope U like it. :cat:

1_t2_6.jpg

2_T2_2.jpg

2_t2_3.jpg

1_t2_5.jpg

1_t2_4.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I just shake my head and give up:redface::biggrin:

Just to stop us feeling so inferior, howsabout making a crappy one, just once please:biggrin:

Are those left-hand threads on the cap?:confused: If so, then you broke a rule and must be disqualified. NO Lefties!!!:biggrin:

OKLAHOMAN

Roller you are right it sure reminds me of my 58 Pontiac hood ornament but whatever it looks like it just one more fantastic pen by Jim.

Rollerbob

(Genuflecting and making salaams in your general direction.)[/quote]
Chris, for pete sakes don't be doing this kinda a stuff in public!! :biggrin:

hewunch

That is INSANE! I love it! Very creative and I like the acrylic you put with it (one of my personal favs). Great work.

Great looking pen. You must have a shop full of great toys to be able to make all these out of this world pens you come up with.

Robert, I'm glad U like it, My backyard shop is full of US made "Old Iron" metal working equipment, the newest of two metal lathes was built in 1960 (its Huge!) and the oldest was built in 1947, I also have a vertical milling machine and various other metalworking machines. The only wood working machines I own are two midi lathes and a power miter saw. I have always loved working with metal so after making kit pens the custom metal ones were just the next step. All my work is done Oldschool without the use of CNC type equipment, it is truly a labor of love. This hobby goes great with all the other stuff I build, like I always say "Why buy it when you can build it!" :cat:

Last edited:

Woodlvr

That is one neat pen. But seriously there must be something wrong with you to be able to come up with these ideas, of course Skiprat is right behind you.:wink::biggrin: If I had one-fourth of your imagination I would be doing great. Keep up the great work you guys.

That is one neat pen. But seriously there must be something wrong with you to be able to come up with these ideas, of course Skiprat is right behind you.:wink::biggrin: If I had one-fourth of your imagination I would be doing great. Keep up the great work you guys.

I agree, there is something seriously wrong with me :biggrin: As for the Cat and the Rat, my stuff is like amateur hour compared to Skippy's :)

johnnycnc

I won't compare you to anyone else, as your style seems to have a flavor of it's own.
This one is equally as nice as your other work, I applaud you, Sir!
Your talent and designs are an inspiration.

Top Bottom