An Ultra Cigar with a HUGE mistake

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jon-wx5nco

Jon-wx5nco

Last night I wanted to see what an ERP $Buck$ would look like on a cigar pen. When I was just about finished with the polishing process, I realized that I didn't paint my tubes. I went ahead and assembled the pen because there's no reason to throw away, an otherwise, good blank. I showed my wife and she liked the brass showing through. She said you can see the money better with the brighter background.

What are your thoughts?

Attachments

• Ultra Cigar ERP Buck 3-1-10 .jpg
    Ultra Cigar ERP Buck 3-1-10 .jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 358
  • Ultra Cigar ERP Buck 3-1-10(2).jpg
    Ultra Cigar ERP Buck 3-1-10(2).jpg
    61 KB · Views: 335
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bree

Who knows someone might think that is GOLD under the Ca$h!!! It's a nice pen in any case. Oh... welcome to the club of folks who have had tube screw ups!
:wink::wink::wink:

thewishman

You hit on a result that has worked well for me. Buyers seem to like the brass more than the light green, dark green, white, and gray that I painted my tubes.

Funny how someone always picks my least favorite as the pen they want to purchase.

gvanweerd

You hit on a result that has worked well for me. Buyers seem to like the brass more than the light green, dark green, white, and gray that I painted my tubes.

Funny how someone always picks my least favorite as the pen they want to purchase.

Yes thats happen to me. the pens that think are not any good. get sold first.

just too funny

Top Bottom