The Ultra Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from theartist07

theartist07

I know you folks have already saw or made one of these. I just had to show them, hope you folks like them. Any comments are appreciated, now i know i need to brush up on the photography. But seriously these kits are very nice for the Cigar.These are the Ultra Cigar from beartoothwoods.com, i plan on doing some wood and some of my own castings, wish me luck on that.

theartist
jim

Attachments

• Big Ben 2.jpg
    Big Ben 2.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 166
  • Big Ben Set.jpg
    Big Ben Set.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 213
  • New Big Ben Edited.jpg
    New Big Ben Edited.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hewunch

I like the kit, and your pens look great. My only gripe with the kit is, I don't like the nib and the clip being a different plating. So, I bought equal amounts and I trade out the nibs.

PaulDoug

To be honest, I am not real sold on the kit. I like the "plan" cigar kits, but I think all the swirl in the hardware distracts from the beauty of the blank used. Just my opinion. Have to say though your craftsmanship on those is outstanding.

theartist07

Ultra Cigar Pen

First off, thanks for the compliments on my craftsmanship. I try hard to get all my work the best i possible can. I do however agree with hewunch,i'm not crazy about the nip and the clip deal,maybe a need to do what you arre doing. But i made these just before the show i did Saturday to have something different in my cigar collection; all four of these sold before the show was over. The larger pens seem to have been a best seller at this show. Thank again for any comments.

jim
theartist

Skye

I'm going to have to get some of those chrome kits. Cigars are kind of under-appreciated because the kit is so bland, but it's one of the more comfortable pens I've used.

Top Bottom