ultra cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from guts

Status
Not open for further replies.

guts

Had to try one of these,I like the look and feel,it works great,BUT is a little expensive @$12.00 a pop,BOW with ca finish and hut plastic polish.

2007112421958_100_1218.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ligget

Beautiful pen, the only thing (my personal taste only) is I wish that plating option had the chrome nib instead of the gold. That pen really suits the BOW and your finish is excellent![:p][8D]

guts

Mark I think they have them with the chrome but not really sure the pic. on the instructions shows chrome,Mike Berea hardwoods sells them.

bitshird

Bill that's a fine looking pen Good looking wood and the turning looks to be top drawer as well, I have to agree it does look like a rich mans writting instrument some Dallas banker should grab that quick [:eek:)][:eek:)]
Ken Ferrell

Ligget

Originally posted by guts
<br />Mark I think they have them with the chrome but not really sure the pic. on the instructions shows chrome,Mike Berea hardwoods sells them.

I will by some of both plating options and swap the nibs over! [}:)][:D]

Randy_

Originally posted by LostintheWoods
<br />That's a NICE-looking pen! Gotta say I like the kits a lot, but sure wish they were less expensive!

Shannon: This is probably going to sound a little harsher than it is meant so please don't take offense.

For a long time now lots of us at IAP and elsewhere have been asking for nicer pens from the manufacturers and most have added the comment that they would be willing to pay more for some nicer pens. Well, bottom line is you can't have nicer pens without paying extra for them.

For folks who don't want to or can't pay the higher price of the nicer pen, they can continue to use the standard cigar pen which is a good and popular kit.

splinter99

Another great pen Bill..but did I miss something..where did you get that kit..who makes it?? This is the first time I have seen it. How come nobody told me about it?
(I gotta have one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom