Ugly pen contest? I got the 1st price here.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alxe24

Status
Not open for further replies.

alxe24

I was not that crazy to waste more then the tubes so I did not pressed the pen together. To help complement the uglynes of the pen I got a bussy background to make it more kaotic.
I cast this the other night and needless to say I am not happy.

20073235539_aaaa.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

I'm missing the uglyness too...this pen just doesn't qualify. The blank is a bit boring, but the kit helps revive it. I'd assemble it and stay with the gold. If you want an ugly pen, I'll send you a scrap of trex composite decking!

alxe24

Thanks guys. The things with this pens is that it came out with a lot of pin holes, they got filled with withe when sanding it and also the color is very dool (unlike the paint I used to color the PR)
I'll be glad to send the tubes to anyone who wants to pay for shipping.
Alex

Scott

Alex,

With some more practice, and a lot more experience, you'll be able to make a truly spectacular ugly pen! I have been at this penturning stuff for years now, and I have finally gotten to the point where I can produce atrocious gut-wrenching pens without hardly any effort at all! But don't fret, the ability to make people ill just by viewing your pens is an admirable goal, and is worth all the effort you put into it!

[:p]

Scott. (Always willing to help a fellow Ugly-pen maker!)

alxe24

Scott Thanks for the words on encouragement [:)] I'll keep on worknig to perfect the basic skills to uglyness. Is a long road but I'm ready.
Alex

johncrane

Alex when l put a lot of time into a pen and don't like it" hate it" l release my frustration by running the gouge through it and save the brass tubes, and call it experience.now where's the gouge l got another one kill.[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom