Ugly Cigar Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bobostro61

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

I can see where the blank was headed with the colors that were used, but I'm thinking maybe a vertical mold and better timing on the pour would have realy helped? Maybe??

Nicely fitted-n-finished, and it ain't too ugly!

Scott (guess I'll get the wife to pour one) B

ToddMR

I can see where the blank was headed with the colors that were used, but I'm thinking maybe a vertical mold and better timing on the pour would have realy helped? Maybe??

Nicely fitted-n-finished, and it ain't too ugly!

Scott (guess I'll get the wife to pour one) B

I think its an acrylic vendor blank actually. I think I have bought that one before possibly. I think it might have helped painting the tubes as well, maybe black or something like that. Just my $0.02

walshjp17

I used this same blank on a Churchill RB for a friend. It's his favorite pen and uses it when he is closing deals. Got a few requests for other pens from his use of the Molten Metal Churchill. Not ugly to me.

Nice work.

Katya

I like the colours, but agree that it doesn't have quite that look that I'd expect, either. It looks more like "Tuscan cammo" ;>

Rhino plastics has a few spectacular blanks that would suit.
But nicely done, nevertheless!

I have made the mistake of not reverse painting the blank so many time it isn't funny. Now I always do it. I have not painted the tubes though I usually do the blank. Just my way I guess.

Top Bottom