Type Your Description Here

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from IPD_Mrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPD_Mrs

Type Your Description Here is probably the most used pen kit and blank in all of IAP.

In all seriousness folks it would be really nice if you could check over your photo albums and add a quick blurb if you remember. Such as "BOW on a Black Ti Cigar" It would really help out the new folks on here when your photos pop up on the random photos.

Mike & Linda

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ligget

Greg I made this one last night, thanks for the help!
Transparent PR on glass stand with the new stealth kit!

Thanks for looking!
Mark

thewishman

I got some transparent aluminum from Wonder Woman's plane and some wood from Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy's Invisible Boatmobile to make this segmented pen:

Chris

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Dang, we all forgot to order the disappearing-ink refills...

Quote my spouse: "pen makers are obnoxious [:D]".

In all seriousness Mike, I've gone back and checked my album and all are fully described. I try to make sure I always list what my pens are made out of because I remember how useful that was for me when I first started.

GK

IPD_Mrs

Thanks Greg and everyone else. It has been fun reading and finding out that Cav and I are not the only smart***es.

It just really helps to identify the woods as well as some of the kits people use. It is amazing how much I have learned just from the photos on here. And with some of you it is like reading the comics! [:eek:)]

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Originally posted by MLKWoodWorking
<br />Thanks Greg and everyone else. It has been fun reading and finding out that Cav and I are not the only smart***es.

It just really helps to identify the woods as well as some of the kits people use. It is amazing how much I have learned just from the photos on here. And with some of you it is like reading the comics! [:eek:)]

Yes, we have LOTS of imitators!! [}:)][;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom