TX Flag Jr. Majestic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from td

td

Banned
This is my version of a Texas Flag Pen. White star inlay in Texas Blue for the cap and wavy cut & lamination for the pen body on a Rhodium & Black Ti Jr. Majestic. Comments appreciated..... thanks for looking.:bye:

Attachments

• TX Flag Pen 3.jpg
    TX Flag Pen 3.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 232
  • TX Flag Pen.jpg
    TX Flag Pen.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 204
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mazzywv

Beautiful, can you tell us a bit about the blank and the inlay work....?

td

Banned
It's 3 different blanks I make as a set so you can design your own version to fit whatever kit you like. The set will make 2 pens and a small item like a toothpick holder/keychain. The blue blank has 4 :star:'s in it - 2 back to back on each end. The inlay shapes are made first, then the blue is poured around it. :)

Gagler

It's 3 different blanks I make as a set so you can design your own version to fit whatever kit you like. The set will make 2 pens and a small item like a toothpick holder/keychain. The blue blank has 4 :star:'s in it - 2 back to back on each end. The inlay shapes are made first, then the blue is poured around it. :)

Terry-

That is really sharp! If you ever want to sell a kit like this for the pouring challenged such as myself, please let me be the first in line!

Regards,

Michael

td

Banned
The Tazmanian Devil is an avatar ONLY..... trying the CT State Flag might turn me into a REAL one!!!:devil:

SherryD

Very nice pen, can you bring it the to North Texas Chapter meeting on the 22nd. I know there are several who would like to see it up close and that includes me. Look forward to meeting you on the 22nd.

Top Bottom