Two Wall Streets

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Mark

Mark

I finally have some pix to share. Pardon the quality. I'm still learning the camera.
First is a my 2nd pen ever turned on my own. It's a Wall St. with Corian, dressed in Chrome and Satin.
Second is the 5th pen I ever made. It's a Wall St. with Ruby acrylic dressed in Gold trim.

Still working on the photography part. :confused:
(I believe the sun came out and messed with my camera settings. The pix were taken one after the other.)
But here they are anyway.

Please leave all comments or tips. I'd appreciate it. :)

Attachments

• Resize of Wall St 0001.jpg
    Resize of Wall St 0001.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 324
  • Resize of Wall St 0002.jpg
    Resize of Wall St 0002.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 237
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JBCustomPens

Those pens look very nice! Your photography is pretty good also, just try to keep it more like the first pic. It has excellent lighting and focus. Keep up the good work! Much better than my first pens!:)

Mark

Thank you. I'm working on a photo tent. I hope that helps with outside interference like the SUN. :eek:

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
You need to change the White blance settings on your camera. Nice pens but who would of thought that being a good pen maker would include bieng a great Photographer

ROOKIETURNER

I really like the corian. And for your second solo pen, that's quite a task. Great Job. I agree with the white balance. It is hard to tell the detail of the second pen.

Keep them coming!

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I like the colour combo of the first one. Nice match. :biggrin:
I think the first one is an Elegant Beauty / Aero and the second is the Wall St / Sierra.
I wish the vendors would stick to the same names, esp with the Sierra off shoots:redface:

glen r

Nice color choice. I too wondered what a Wall Street was until I saw the picture and see its also called a Sierra by other suppliers. I stay away from gold pens because of so many complaints of the gold were off quickly once they are used. The titanium pen would look good with any blank.

Mark

Thank you guys. I'm reading up on the White balance right now.

Something about ISO also seems to matter. The camera says it's 400. I recall some advice before that mentioned 100. I have to set that manually.

Thank you for your responses.

Skip, the (kit) is a WC kit in Chrome and Satin. But you are right, different name, different company.... Same style.

Mark

I played with the White Balance and the Aperture. The ISO is set to 100.

Here is the result. I think I'll get rid of the 100w bulb sitting on the left side.

Attachments

• Resize of Wall St 0002a.jpg
    Resize of Wall St 0002a.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 109

Rfturner

I bought 400 pieces of corian from ebay about a year ago I know how it behaves. Your pens look much better than mine did for my second one. Keep turing and learn from your mistakes.

Mark

Thank you for your response.

I love the Corian. I bought that from a fellow member.
I'm getting ready for some more. Just waiting for Pay Day... :frown:

Mark

Sold my first pen. :party: The red (Ruby) one was my first to go. Thanks for all your advice and help with my photo techniques and the pens themselves.

Top Bottom