Two For Texas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from elkhorn

elkhorn

Still getting ready for my first show. Made 14 pens today (my back is sore:bulgy-eyes:). Though I'd post just a few.

Texas Tru-Quarter (my first one). Seamus was good enough to replace the top cap after I messed up the first one at no charge. Thank you Seamus!

The second is a Texas State Government blank pen.

C & C welcome.

Attachments

• Texas Tru-Quarter Closed.jpg
    Texas Tru-Quarter Closed.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 184
  • Texas Tru-Quarter Open.jpg
    Texas Tru-Quarter Open.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 179
  • Gov't of Texas.jpg
    Gov't of Texas.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 227
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Very cool John, how many pens do you have ready for the show now? Looking at the pens that you have posted you might want to make up some "lower end" pens. Having all high dollar pens might be a hard sale.

Mike

elkhorn

Thanks for the kind comments everyone. Mike, starting today I am going on a "slimline binge" to get some lower priced pens for the show. I think I'd like to bring about 200 to the show. To those of you that have done shows before, is that a reasonable number? Any help would be appreciated. Also, 3 weeks after this show, I have a juried show I got into and want to have more higher end pens for that one. Thanks again!

elkhorn

Thanks, Darrell and Bobby. Darrell, I'm trying to have pens from $30 on up, and yes, I will have some non-pen items. Good suggestions both!

gbpens

200 sounds like a great inventory for a show. The juried show should be a higher quality than a non-juried show so the higher end pieces should sell better in that environment. However, be sure to have the lower end items as well. You need something for everyone. LKeep us posted.

Top Bottom