Two from Sunday

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ToddMR

ToddMR

Well I got back out to the garage this weekend. I visited the Craft Supply USA both while at the Wood Working show this weekend. I picked up a rose gold/bl ti areo kit which I used an invisablank from WC with. The blank did melt easy when drilling even in the cold garage. The blank was also pretty hard and even with a new carbide insert still turned like it was a rock imo. I had the 23/64 bit for the blank, but no bushings so I was using calipers to get the ends down where they needed to be. However the end result I was very happy with.

The next pen was a blank I bought from CSUSA while at the show on a designer kit with a different style clip from woodpenpro. Again I was very happy with the out come. The blank reminds me of tie dye. Let me know what you all think and thanks as always for looking.

areo-a.jpg
areo.jpg
twintowers.jpg
twintowers-a.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Way to go Todd, I remember that shirt you made the second pen from. Have you been in my closet digging through my best shirts? Seriously, you have two beautiful pens there. The fit and finish is right where they should be. Congratulations. Good photos too.
Charles

Top Bottom