Two for some friends

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Here are some kit pens I made for some older friends of mine. They've been on the list of people to make pens for, since I started doing this.

Both kits, (cigar & Satin Pearl Slim) came from Beartooyhwoods, as well as the Purple Haze blank. I got the wood blank at our last Indy chapter meeting from, the Blank in the Hat drawing. I believe it is Zebra & Canary. Not sure. Don't mind the dust :redface: :biggrin: The wood pen has 3 coats of thin CA and 6 coats of medium. Wet sanded with 400,600 then the Tan colored mm pads thru the Gray (12000) Novus II polish and, Meguiars swirl remover. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_1601 (2).jpg
    IMG_1601 (2).jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_1600 (2).jpg
    IMG_1600 (2).jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_1599 (2).jpg
    IMG_1599 (2).jpg
    454.7 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_1598 (2).jpg
    IMG_1598 (2).jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 159
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

Chuck; I'm older and I'm friendly !! I can send you my mailing address. Very nice pens and thoughts on your part. I am sure they will be welcomed with open hands. Tis the season !! Jim S

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
Hee hee hee the first thought I had was that the wood pen was a Charlie Brown shirt pen. Good job of matching kit and blank on both of these. What color paint did you on the acrylic one, if I may ask?
WB

Attachments

• the brown kid.jpg
    the brown kid.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 298

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
While you were building the Taj Mahal....:rolleyes: for some reason I was worried that you were moving away from pens but I'm glad to see you have made some great stuff since you moved in. :biggrin:
I just can't understand something.....is there actually anyone you know that is older than you that is still allowed to use sharp things like pens????:confused::biggrin:

Kidding of course :smile-big:, I have no doubt that they will both be very appreciated.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck; I'm older and I'm friendly !! I can send you my mailing address. Very nice pens and thoughts on your part. I am sure they will be welcomed with open hands. Tis the season !! Jim S
Thanks Jim. You may have a long wait :biggrin:
Hee hee hee the first thought I had was that the wood pen was a Charlie Brown shirt pen. Good job of matching kit and blank on both of these. What color paint did you on the acrylic one, if I may ask?
WB
That's crazy but, fitting. Painted the tubes white. Thanks Bill.

Both look great Chuck! Nice gesture also.
Thank you Mark.

While you were building the Taj Mahal....:rolleyes: for some reason I was worried that you were moving away from pens but I'm glad to see you have made some great stuff since you moved in. :biggrin:
I just can't understand something.....is there actually anyone you know that is older than you that is still allowed to use sharp things like pens????:confused::biggrin:

Kidding of course :smile-big:, I have no doubt that they will both be very appreciated.
LOL! You never run out! Taj Mahal ! ROTFL :biggrin: Thanks Steven. Got lots more in line to turn. Then, I can get back to making my own :wink::biggrin:

Top Bottom