Two pomelle bubinga Jr Statesman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KC

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC

Here's a couple I'm fairly happy with...1/2 sap from BB. These blanks are beautimous, and the finish is probably as good as any I've done. Not sure I really like the profile on the fountain pen, but you all know how we have to fiddle with the shape to stay interested. :D Please no comments about my 'don't lay the rollerball on the fabric' lesson. [8)] Thanks for perusing...

pomelle1.jpg

pomelle2.jpg

pomelle3.jpg

pomelle4.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

I think you did a fine job on both. Actually, I like the shape of the FP and unless someone has pretty large hands it looks like it should be pretty comfortable. The finish looks good, what did you use?

Ron Mc

Your not laying the lid of the fountain pen in the wet ink are you?[;)] Sorry couldn't help myself.

Now for the pens!! Fantastic. I like the shape of the fountain and may give it a go. Beautiful finish as well.

thetalbott4

Those look sharp! I like both. The fp shape is actually really well done. Compliments the pen style. You realize of course your going to have to change your forum name to dot.[}:)]

KC

Thanks for the comments. Finish is CA wet sand (320G), micromesh, several shots of Deft gloss with light steel wool in between, HUT brown then white stick.

Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom