Two New Pens... Aluminum Cigar and Big Click

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Paladin

Paladin

Did a little playing around this weekend. Did a solid aluminum cigar and a one piece click that it is intended to look like a two piece.

135525601.jpg

135525617.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Paladin

Materials...

Impressive! What materials on the click?

Thanks.

The black band is Alternate Ebony from exoticblanks.com. The white stuff is also from exoticblanks.com...I think it is a new blank. May not yet have a name...not sure. One thing, it looks better in person. My pic is not so good, I think the white balance is off. It is white, not off white like in the pic.

Paladin

Thanks....

I really am digging the aluminum cigar. Nice and sleek. Nice job!

I have to give some thanks to my Woodchuck Pen Pro. I only have one lathe chisel, and that is the Pen Pro. I have no real way to sharpen, so at least for awhile, this is the only lathe tool I have. If you have only one, the Pen Pro is the way to go!

Last edited:

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
The all aluminum Cigar is amazing as is the Big Click!

Where did you ever get the idea to turn the one piece click to show it as two piece?:confused:

Paladin

TBCbushings

Ok I am wanting to do am all metal pen.... The alu pens are turned on the wood lathe??? I am thinking of doing on out of stainless any thoughts?? I love the alu pen. Me being a machinist and all. I want to do something different...lol

Paladin

I am not a machinist...

Ok I am wanting to do am all metal pen.... The alu pens are turned on the wood lathe??? I am thinking of doing on out of stainless any thoughts?? I love the alu pen. Me being a machinist and all. I want to do something different...lol

I used a wood lathe, the Delta 46-460. I am sure if you want to use stainless steel, you better plan on using a metal lathe.

wizard

I love both pens but the aluminum one is striking. Beautiful profile on it with great fit and finish! Thanks for sharing. Doc

Top Bottom