two new ones

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BobNashvillega

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first executive fountain pen with black ebony and a pieced together poly resin pencil. My wife says the pencil is ugly but others say its good looking. Like any comments on both :) :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

davidrei

Love the FP, great finish. The pencil, not so much. I think the shape bothers me more than the colors. I think a sleeker shape would have worked better, but that's just me. Kudos for trying something off the wall though.

gerryr

The FP looks good. Like Dave, I'm not crazy about the pencil, and it's the shape I don't like. I'm just not crazy about fat slimlines with skinny centerbands. I kind of like the colors though.

angboy

I agree with everyone else as well. I really like the colors on the pencil- they're funky and fun. But I also don't like the shape so much. Can you throw it back on the lathe and make it skinnier? [:D][:D]

alamocdc

Bob, the FP looks very nice. While I like the glue-up work on the pencil, I'm not crazy about the shape. I also don't think the two barrels compliment each other very well because of the different segmentation styles, but that's just my preference. Keep it up and keep thinking beyond the kit![^]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom