Two of my recent sells

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alphageek

alphageek

Former Moderator
I don't know why, but in the past cigars have not been a great seller for me. This weekend that changed a bit... I had made a bunch, including some standard, some ultra, and some of the new hybrid cigar.

I had a bunch of new (to me) kit styles and old ones too... This kit was my best seller and in the cigar kit a really decent seller... I love the looks of this kit. Here is 2 of them that sold. One is Corrugata burl from exotics and the other is a Jeff Powell "picasso" blank!

Attachments

• IMG_5038.JPG
    IMG_5038.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 543
  • IMG_5039.JPG
    IMG_5039.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 571
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MatthewZS

Both are awesome. I did a double take of the burl, then went I went back for the double take the picasso pen caught my eye and required a double take, so I did a double double take.

VERY nice!

bitshird

Those are fantastic Dean, I really like the Corrugata Burl the eyes are intense, But Mr. Powell's Picasso is a fantastic pen, fine workmanship all the way around on both.

Sataro

Wow! Those two pens are outstanding looking pens. I really love the look of that burl. That picasso really grabs your attention also.

alphageek

Former Moderator
Both blanks certainly make the pens look gorgeous, they really suit the plating option you picked, great pens my friend!

Thanks for all the positive feedback on these everyone...

As for picking the plating on these Mark, I go the other way around... When I turn a series of cigars, my best results end up on these now, then the rest go on either ultras or plain cigars depending on other things.

At the moment, this is my favorite kit by far. For a "simple cigar" it just screams "classy". The only other one that comes close is the triton.

Top Bottom