Two More Skeletons

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from maxman400

maxman400

I have had request for 6 Cholla Skeleton Pens Here is two of them in Green Alumilite with white pearl powder on Black ti sierras. They have a CA finish that has been sanded to 1500 then MM to 4000 and Plastix polished, inside of the blank was painted white.
Any Comments welcome, Thank you for looking. :)
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Green Cholla 008.jpg
    Green Cholla 008.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 546
  • Green Cholla 015.jpg
    Green Cholla 015.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 558
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ldubia

Man they look terrible. You should send them to me. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Seriously, they look really nice. I have two pieces of Chola to fill and play with. I can't wait.

Skye

Very nice, it's hard to believe how much better the pics on the left look than on the right. Just goes to show how important good pictures are.

maxman400

Very nice, it's hard to believe how much better the pics on the left look than on the right. Just goes to show how important good pictures are.
Thanks.
Mine show up as top and bottom, but the one on the left (top) that you are talking about was shot with the light on the top of the tent. The other one was shot with the light from the side, I was trying to reduce some of the glare in the second shot. These are the best of the two groups. :)

Top Bottom