Two more feather pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mervyn

mervyn

Hi all this is now my third attempt at casting and turning feather pens on the Elegant Beauty,

Your comment again would be great.

Merv

feather-pens-1.jpg

feather-pens-two.jpg

Many thanks
Merv

www.ukpenkits.com

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Old Lar

Those are really nice. I live in the middle of pheasant country and will have to try some of these. I bet they are not easy to make either. They might be a hot item around here.

ldb2000

Those are great Merv .
Only your third atempt ? they look like you have been doing them for quite a while .
They look even better on the front page .... Congrats !!!

Vol1

Feather pens are some of my favorite. Those are very good. I look forward to trying some in the future.

John

Mark

Very nice. I really like the combo on the right. They are Top-notch pieces.

Congrats on the front page feature!

65GTMustang

WOW!!
Those look amazing...SUPER JOB
My local pen turning friend and I are about to invest in the product / equipment for casting. I an only hope we get to this level...
Any chance of sharing some trade secrets to someone just starting to learn casting?
Did you try or do you think that the feathers could be added to a pen blanks using the Decoupage method. Instead of stamps etc. you lay feathers down and then add the multiple layers? I have an abundance of feathers from my Fly tying days when I was able to fly fish…This would be a great way to use my former feather investment.

MartinPens

Very Sweet

Those are really great. I bet feather is hard to work with. I can't understand why the cover shot isn't the second photo with the dark background. Stunning!! Really shows the work and detail. Nice job.

Martin

Top Bottom