Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Stabilized thuya burl

200698225537_AAmboyna%20Burl%20Bar.jpg

Stabilized amboyna burl

200698225613_Thuya%20Burl%20Bar.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

Wait a minute, are you sure those are labeled correctly? The lower one looks an awful lot like the Amboyna I have. But gorgeous stuff anyway.[:p]

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Originally posted by gerryr
<br />Wait a minute, are you sure those are labeled correctly? The lower one looks an awful lot like the Amboyna I have. But gorgeous stuff anyway.[:p]
Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis? They're labeled right! (Sorry for the brain cramp. [8D])

emackrell

Lou these are gorgeous. And just to be clear here, the blanks that you have up for auction come with a guarantee that the pens we newbies make from them will look as good as these, right??[;)]

cheers Eileen [8D]

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Thanks, again, for the kind words. A couple of quick responses. My photographic set up is fairly simple. I set the pens on a black aacrylic base with a black construction paper background. A "daylight" bulb sets just above and to the right and left of the base with a white diffuser tent between the lights and the pen. The improvements are primarily due to Gerry's (gerryr) generous assistance in getting the most out of my setup. Eileen, based on the work that many of you newbies do, I don't need to guarantee your success...your talent and dedication will get you there. I will, however, provide a note of suggestions for whoever wins the auction! [8D]

BigRob777

Lou,
You're simply outstanding in your field, so you better come in, before it starts to rain.[:eek:)] I know that one's old, but you have again shown us why you're the sensei. PM sent.
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom