Two Homebrew Sierras

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JimGo

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimGo

Trying something a little different. I didn't paint the tubes on either one, and I actually think it looks really neat on the red one.

As always, any comments/critiques/criticisms are welcome.

200653133112_DSCN4043.jpg

200653133130_DSCN4048.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

I'm partial to the blue one and I really like the little flare at the top of it near the cap end. It does look like with these, the tube color as background added to them, especially on the red one!

gerryr

I like the colors on both and the shape of the blue one, but the shape of the red one doesn't do anything for me. I think not painting the tubes was a good idea.

JimGo

Thanks for the feedback! The red one's shape actually looks better in person, though it is still unusual (which was the goal).

Draken

I like the tube color in the red one, really adds to the flair, but not so much in the blue one. I like the shape of the blue one though!

Cheers,
Draken

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Jim,

PLEASE let me know how this works!! We kill ourselves to make the tubes disappear-if you find customers don't object to seeing the tubes, it would make our lives a lot simpler!!

Thanks

JimGo

Will do Ed. I think I may use it as a selling point. I don't think I'll explain that it's the "brass tube"; I think I'll just say that there's added depth to the color.

I agree with Draken that it doesn't look quite as appealing on the blue pen, but on that one oddly enough the tube actually looks more grey than brass-colored, so I didn't mind it as much.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Originally posted by JimGo
<br />Will do Ed. I think I may use it as a selling point. I don't think I'll explain that it's the "brass tube"; I think I'll just say that there's added depth to the color.

I agree with Draken that it doesn't look quite as appealing on the blue pen, but on that one oddly enough the tube actually looks more grey than brass-colored, so I didn't mind it as much.

This brings to mind something about iceboxes and eskimos-but
I DO WISH YOU LUCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom