Two firsts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from drpelton

Status
Not open for further replies.

drpelton

I am really happy with the results of these. After months of reading the finishing forum here, I decided to quit being a big Nancy (my apologies to anybody named Nancy)and try my first BLO/CA finish today. Apparently, Murphy had prior engagements today and didn't even look my way. Any and all comments and criticisms are welcomed.

200799125432_DSC_6174.jpg

A Rhodium Polaris from PSI done in English YEW.

200799125513_DSC_6179.jpg

A Black T/N Cigar (also PSI) in Tulipwood.

Thanks for looking!

Don

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

And you found out that Murphy is allergic to CA! Good for you and it wasn't nearly as difficult as you have been lead to believe, was it? The process will get easier for you and the results will continue to get better. These two pens look great now, so just think what future pens will look like when finished by a new CA pro?
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by drpelton
<br />I am really happy with the results of these. After months of reading the finishing forum here, I decided to quit being a big Nancy (my apologies to anybody named Nancy)and try my first BLO/CA finish today. Apparently, Murphy had prior engagements today and didn't even look my way. Any and all comments and criticisms are welcomed.

Thanks for looking!

Don

drpelton

Don, thanks for the kind words. It was your tutorial that I used (with minor modifications - based on what I had in the shop). It really was easier than I had thought! I am VERY happy with how it turned out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom