Two different snakes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

I've most likely cast 75-100 Prairie rattlesnake and a few Python, but this is the first Copperhead and Cooks tree snakes that I've cast. The skins were sent to me by Dawn ANA The PR Princess to play with along with some others I've haven't had the chance to cast yet. The 2nd is the Cooks tree in a black titanium Jr, Gent the 1st is a Copperhead in a rhodium Retro. As always all comments welcome.... Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• copperhead.JPG
    copperhead.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 278
  • cookstree.JPG
    cookstree.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

les-smith

Dang Roy, Those look great. I really love the copperhead. I think that's my favorite snake skin yet.

JohnU

They both look good Roy! Im anxious to try some different skins. Ive spent the last three days cleaning cutting and glueing prairie rattle snake to tubes. Too much work!

Jarheaded

I am really starting to like those copperhead skins more and more, and on top of it you used one of my favorite pen kits. I may have to go and do some snake hunting this weekend. Anyone want to come along?

OKLAHOMAN

As Ed posted and now has posted in the Most Valuable Vendor topic Dawn is selling these and will save you the expence of buying all the equipment . She only send me enough skin for me to cast one pen and all who PM'ed me and E-mailed me go to the Most Valuable vendor topic and contact Dawn or Ed. Thanks again for all the comments.
The copperhead is by far the most impressive looking pen I've seen!!! How about posting a recipe or process?

PR_Princess

Hey, let's get back on topic guys and gals.

While I might of sent the raw skins to Roy he's the one that did a fantastic job with them! And believe me these are not easy to work with. These skins are small, paper thin and are not forgiving at all. Without ever having worked with them before, Roy was able to cast them and make them into two beautiful and eyecatching pens. On the first try!

Damn, I wish I was that good!!!:worship::worship::worship:

Top Bottom