Two blue rollers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SDB777

SDB777

Had my number one sales person(yup, you got it...my wife) give me an order from someone she works with for two rollerballs.
One postable and one closed-end. Had to be with blue blanks(with not a lot of swirlies in it) and had to have chrome/silver-ish looking hardware.....easy enough.

Sedona Chrome w/custom blank(one-that-must-be-obeyed):

Jr. Gent I(parts/pieces) w/custom blank(same wonderful woman):

Yes, I cleaned up the threads after seeing the photo...

And finally a group shot of the two from a somewhat over-head angle. Think I need to get more lights for the tent....getting some dark area towards the front side(then again, maybe I'm over-thinking things.

Thinking the closed end might be a bit too long? But it does balance really nice in my hand, but I'm not going to be the person using it....
Got a few more to make for gifts, so I'll post them later! Thanks for looking.

C&C most welcome!

Scott (wife likes them now) B

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dansills

Gorgeous - as far as being too long, well I do the same thing it seems. But, just like you I think the longer pens balance better in your hand and I also get the same feedback from other users. Keep the length and I Love the finial .. Nice touch.

BSea

Those look good Scott. Who did your finial?:wink:

I think the closed end would feel good when writing, but I wonder if it will be in a pocket, or on a desk. If it's a desk pen, then it should be fine. May be a bit long to go in a pocket.

Top Bottom