Two Birds with One Stone

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from D.Oliver

D.Oliver

So the other day I was giving Seamus a hard time and pointed out that he hadn't posted a pen this year. Well you can't get nothing past a Texan because he responded that I hadn't either. So to remedy that situation, I figured I better make a pen, and as long as I'm at it I might as well do a pen thats been on my "list of things to try". So here it is a purple heart and oak Celtic cross pen. I didn't think it turned out too bad for my first one. Your thoughts?

Picture 119.jpg

Picture 121.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seamus7227

WOW!!!!! Not too shabby for a South Dakotian! Your finish is amazingly smooth..... and the purpleheart has a gorgeous tone. Well done Derek! I guess its my turn now

lorbay

So the other day I was giving Seamus a hard time and pointed out that he hadn't posted a pen this year. Well you can't get nothing past a Texan because he responded that I hadn't either. So to remedy that situation, I figured I better make a pen, and as long as I'm at it I might as well do a pen thats been on my "list of things to try". So here it is a purple heart and oak Celtic cross pen. I didn't think it turned out too bad for my first one. Your thoughts?

View attachment 92938

View attachment 92939

Yep you're right. Pretty nice.

Lin.

Russknan

Beautiful pen, VERY nice knot. On my "bucket list, too. I usually don't like Purpleheart. Too dull. Apparently, there's a trick? Russ

Top Bottom