Two Barons

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bitshird

bitshird

While I’m not quite ready to declare my self a Fountain Pen Snob, I do see the potential :D this pair of Barons came from a group buy done by joeatact,;)

Molten-FP-2.jpg

Sea-Pearl-RB-2.jpg

Sea-Pearl-RB-3.jpg

The blanks are of my own concoction [}:)] Silmar 41 colored with Pearl EX and cast in a Gadget mold,[^] the pens were wet sanded to 2000 then buffed on a buffer with Zam.
I really have to give credit and thanks to Don Ward, Curtis, and Ed4copies for the tutorials and posts on casting PR,and Lou for inspiration to try Fountain Pens.[:I]
And though it pains me to admit it even to Cav,;)
I have learned so much from this group I owe nearly every one on it a heart felt thanks, [:eek:)]
I apologize for the lousy images but other than my photography skills comments and critiques are wanted

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

doddman70

the pens look fantastic!!!! nice job. when you start color coordinating your ink color to the pen body you know then that your on your way to becoming a fountain pen snob. at least that’s the way I understand from Lee :D[:p]:)

rhahnfl

That top one looks like a faux box elder burl that's been double dyed. I had to do a double take to see it was acrylic. Very nice job with the casting and the rest of the process.

Top Bottom