Twisted look...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from CaptG

CaptG

Special order from a bank President. Wood is Mopane, pen is Jr. Gent. Black Ti., finish is hand rubbed, TSW, then power buffed. All comments, pro and con, are welcome. Thanks for looking.:D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CaptG

Thanks for the nice comments. I did the spiral with a Legacy Revo that I got for Christmas. The picture does not do the pen justice. My photo skills really stink.[:I]

toolcrazy

Very nice pen!!

Took a look at that machine and it is not cheap. I think for now I would invest in a new lathe first. But, I can see why it is so much. It produces some nice work.

R2

Beautiful blank and a wonderfully executed piece of work!:):)[:p]
While I appreciate the skill that goes to making pens of this sort I Have a unaccounted for aversion to them>

karlkuehn

Banned
That's really nice looking! I'd love to get my hands on one of those machines, but I'm holding out for the Derhammer Precision 2400, which is in the research and development stage right now, but hopefully will be in production soon. heh ;)[:p]

Aderhammer

Karl I get the point, finally got the funds to do this monday from birthday money. Hoping to get the RE built by the end of the month and then take another month for the overhead OT attachment. Saturday uncle will be over so i'll get the drawings for him to get parts made up and such. I've gotten great ideas from the creator of the mdf lathe as to how to approach this. There will be a write up in the library!:D

Top Bottom