Twins! Le Roi in Golden Dawn PR

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from EarlD

EarlD

These are my first Le Roi pens. One of Exotic Blanks fantastic blanks was used for both pens. The Gold TN and Black TN look nice with this color in my opinion. One was sanded with Micro Mesh to 12000 and then PSI's One-Step Plastic Polish was used twice. The other was sanded with Micro Mesh to 1800 and then One-Step was used twice. Can you tell which is which? I'm pretty impressed with the One-Step.

Thanks to Smitty for nice kits and to Exotic Blanks for the wonderful blank.

As always, comments and suggestions are welcome.

Earl

P1030218.jpg

P1030212.jpg

P1030210.jpg

P1030216.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

Nice pair of pens, What color did you paint the tubes or inside of the blank, or did you?? They look great but I think the one on top was the one sanded to MM 1800 and one steped twice.

EarlD

Thanks Ken. I meant to mention that this was also my first time painting the inside of the blanks. Used a rattle can of Rustoleum flat black - just a little in each end. Seems to have worked great.

Earl

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Aaaah - thanks

I'm proud to have my name connected with those beautiful pens. Thank you for telling folks where you got the kits.

wizard

Beautiful set of pens!! Dawn's Golden Dawn PR complements that kit really well. Great job of turning with the profile blending in beautifully with the kit.
I've never seen or heard of that kit before...gotta check it out. Thanks for showing. Doc

Top Bottom