Twice Bitten Once Shy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alphageek

alphageek

Former Moderator
Ok... So I'm not shy about these, just loved being able to make the Whitesnake reference.

Here is my first 2 snakes.. A diamondback rattler and a water moccasin. I visited Ed and Pr_princess at the start of my vacation, and these were 2 of the blanks that I brought back from my visit.

VERY nice blanks and a cool addition to my collection.
1_IMG_9563r.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

richstick1

Oh man, I hate to burst your bubble - but Once Bitten, Twice Shy is actually a song by Great White - another one of the 80's Hair Bands :)

Sweet pens though!!!

chriselle

Oh ya..."Here I go again"...."Cryin in the Rain" with all these cool snake skin pens being posted lately. The one on top looks like a "Sykes" or maybe a "Campbell" design but the bottom one is definitely a "Vandenberg"....Those are some "Bad Boys" you made...hehe:wink:

Ozzy

Great looking pens.

Not trying to distract from your pens but I was going to correct you on the song reference also but Richstick beat me to it. Actually, the song was written and recorded by Ian Hunter (Mott the Hoople) in 1975 and then Great White did their remake of it; of course they had a much bigger hit with it than he did.

alphageek

Former Moderator
D'oh... That will teach me to post in the "still of the night" when I'm tired... I knew that was Great White was the band that I listened too for "once bitten", but I had snake on the brain.

Skye

Man the top one kicks asp! Very nice colors, love seeing things other than rattler, not that it's almost commonplace.

Glad to see she got the graying of the skin under control. I may have to ask her how she solved it.

PR_Princess

Nice job on the snakes, Dean! I am sure that they will both sell for you in a heartbeat..... Though, I really don't have any idea where you could get any more blanks to replace them. :rolleyes:

I am glad that you got the chance to stop by!...But geeze your vacation is over so soon?? :eek: Oh well, I must say that I am looking forward to getting a piece of that gator that you said that you would bring back.:wink::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
Top Bottom