This turned out different than planed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jim Boyd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Boyd

This was to be a bullseye. My drilling was just a tad off. It now looks like an eye. With both side in view it reminds me of a squid[V]
BullsEyeSmall.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Czarcastic

Jim:
Very interesting concept. My guess is that because of the curvature of the pen. it's going to be tough to get a round inlay of that diameter. It's a great eyeball, though!
Hmm... with Halloween coming up, maybe doing that on some osage orange, and you've got a real winner! [:eek:)]

Ron Mc

Jim,
What if you go with a larger pen like a Baron so that the curvature of the pen isn't as tight?

Jim Boyd

Originally posted by Ron Mc
<br />Jim,
What if you go with a larger pen like a Baron so that the curvature of the pen isn't as tight?

Never made a Baron[:)] Only slimlines, atlas and cigars. BUT! I just got 5 Barons from Arizona Silhouette [;)] I'll need to wait for the hirrycane to go by first before I try one though.

BigRob777

Jim,
I still like it, and as an avid fisherman, a squid isn't such a bad thing to look like, IMHO. I've seen lures that don't look this good, which were masterpieces. Plus you can write with it. I can't imagine how difficult it is to drill dead center. I am happy with a variance of 1/16", with my drill press.[:)]
Rob

A Big Brother pen, always watching. Rifleman if you think it is looking at you then YOU should be paranoid. Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean that thye aren't out to get you.[:0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom