Turmoil... better pic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DozerMite

DozerMite

Banned
Sorry for the glare, but this shows the colors a bit better and a little more clear.

Turmoilpic.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DozerMite

Banned
Looks great. I like the custom cap. What components did you use and how did you replace the end?

Jorge

Jorge- it's a Jr. Gent II. Just punch the original finial out and turn another one to fit. It seems that it takes longer for that one little piece, than for the rest of the pen combined. I usually replace the contrasting ring on the CB, but didn't feel it on this one.

Linarestribe

DozerMite said:
Jorge- it's a Jr. Gent II. Just punch the original finial out and turn another one to fit. It seems that it takes longer for that one little piece, than for the rest of the pen combined. I usually replace the contrasting ring on the CB, but didn't feel it on this one.

I'll have to try that. It really gives it that custom, one of a kind look.

Jorge

hewunch

I think it looks great! The colors really pop. I personally would have ditched the gold ring and the top silver one and made the finial a little shorter, but that is just preference. Your work is top notch in both the casting and turning.

DozerMite

Banned
I think it looks great! The colors really pop. I personally would have ditched the gold ring and the top silver one and made the finial a little shorter, but that is just preference. Your work is top notch in both the casting and turning.

I considered removing the gold ring, but didn't feel it on this one. It goes ok with the blank and adds a bit of an accent.
I wanted to be able to see the edge of the finial. I had a thinner one, but decided on this one. It shows more of the color.

Top Bottom