TSA Approved

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

PenWorks

Well it's only approved if you don't get caught :biggrin: This is my Special Ops pen which has a Damascus blade that can be unscrewed like a nib and converted to a fountain pen. This model is the Scareface, which is used for slashing and dashing :eek: a larger blade version is in process which replaces the whole front section with a Damascus blade. Thanks for looking and your comments. :cool:

Attachments

• special_ops.jpg
    special_ops.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 587
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
Very sweet!!! I'd love to carry one but I would really be afraid of getting snagged and losing it permanently. It's too pretty!!

KiltedGunn

Local Chapter Leader
VERY Cool, Anthony!

Although I'd've probly used a rattlesnake blank since that little pen has a BITE! :eek:

Soooooo, when do they hit your site???

PenWorks

Thanks for the comments, sold a couple at the LA Pen Show. They won't be on my site as I don't make that many of them. May hit a couple of gun shops with them.

gwilki

Very fine, Anthony. I would be afraid that I would forget that I had it when going through airport security. Then, it would end up at the home of one of the security dweebs.

PenWorks

Please don't be a stranger; I miss your posts.

Cav, I have way to many irons in the fire, so yes, I have been scarce. I almost completely missed the Birthday bash, but I have my mug reserved. :) Besides the pen store, turning and golf, I have been doing alot more shooting lately. My son has been doing some long range target shooting, so I have been practicing as well to show him the old man can still out shoot him no matter how much money he spends on his weapon. :biggrin:
Also been practicing with my air pistol and rifle, thinking of joing an air gun league this summer as well. I do miss shooting the breeze here :cool:

Top Bottom