TruStone Triton

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from G1Pens

G1Pens

This one is a little more upscale that what I usually do. The last one I did like this was my first $100 sale, so I have my fingers crossed on this one.
The blank is red and black jasper

Comments and suggestions welcomed.....thanks for looking

Attachments

• Compo1-web.jpg
    Compo1-web.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_8436a-web.jpg
    IMG_8436a-web.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_8437a-web.jpg
    IMG_8437a-web.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_8439a-web.jpg
    IMG_8439a-web.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_8442a-web.jpg
    IMG_8442a-web.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
This one is a little more upscale that what I usually do. The last one I did like this was my first $100 sale, so I have my fingers crossed on this one.

It looks like you have nailed another $100.00 beauty. My price for that pen would be $125.00 at least!

Bobalu

Hey Gary, that one looks terrific. The TruStone and Triton are a great match. Just a little bit of gold to make it appear elegant without over doing it. I'd buy it for $100.00 easy.

I love that blank. I've not seen it at my usual haunts. Mind if I ask where I can get one?

RogerH

Beautiful work, Gary. I agree with the other posters, that is easily a 100 to 125 pen. Great kit choice, beautiful blank, and top notch work. Congrats.

ghostrider

The blank is red and black jasper

I guess we all have our different ways of doing things. Prices for custom pens are all over the place. I agree that it's definitely worth the $120 range, but then I guess it depends upon supply and demand.

It's nice seeing close up pics of the hardware to blank fitting, allowing us to further appreciate your workmanship. I also think the blank selection fits that kit very well. Thanks for sharing.

cwolfs69

i like the Triton. i have recently discovered them. sold one 2 weeks ago for $140.00. first pen over $100 for me also. have a roller ball now i am selling for $90.00. they are a nice middle kit as far as i am concerned.

nice job on that one by the way. the red and black looks great on the chrome. that is certainly another $100 + pen in IMHO.

Top Bottom