trustone and segments

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from firewhatfire

firewhatfire

I have had alot of inspiration from this place since I joined in March which is also when I bought my lathe and started turning pens. Here are my latest 3. Thanks for looking and thanks for inspiring me ti constantly try and do better. Comments and Critique are welcome.
trustonesegments001.jpg

trustonesegments003.jpg

trustonesegments004.jpg

trustonesegments006.jpg

trustonesegments008.jpg

trustonesegments009.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EarlD

These are very nice! I have a red/gold that I blew out really bad when drilling the first half. Had planned to make a Sierra from the remaining part, but now I have an idea for the 1.5 inch piece that's left after the drilling accident.

I have an idea how how you did the segmenting with the red, but the blue has me puzzled. :confused: Care to give us a brief description of the process? :question:

Earl

firewhatfire

Yup only 3 months into this addiction. As far as run down on the blue I set my depth on the table saw and marked my blanks and made passes till everything between marks was gone. Then find something to fill it back up with. Since that was first attempt I didn't use my best stuff, wish I did now. As far as red segments I went 45 degree and wish I would have went 30

Top Bottom