A Trustone Euro

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from chriselle

chriselle

Well, again nothing special. Until I get new stock of higher end kits I thought I should turn some of these Euros I have sitting here.

Two pics of the same pen and trying to get a little "artsy" with the highlites and shadows on the first one and a little hot sake on the other...lol.

Cheers

EDIT: First picture replaced.

IMG_8241.jpg

IMG_8254.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CaptG

I would have never thought about trustone and a Euro, but you pulled it off very nice. I may have to try it. Good job.

PaulDoug

Boy, I love the look od trustone. Beautiful pen, would like a better look at it, not that I don't appreciate your photography.

avbill

Chris, On the first photo If you took your light and changed the position to a lower angle( such as a angle of the setting sun) 10 to 15 degrees and on the opposite side have a white reflector to bounce back a small bit of light you would still achieve the darkness for the mood yet increase the slight detail of the of the pen

chriselle

Chris, On the first photo If you took your light and changed the position to a lower angle( such as a angle of the setting sun) 10 to 15 degrees and on the opposite side have a white reflector to bounce back a small bit of light you would still achieve the darkness for the mood yet increase the slight detail of the of the pen

Thanks avbill. Yes, I agree. This is a new box I'm trying out and haven't got it set up right yet. Also, on these photos there is a highlight from a room flourescent leaking in from the front...oops. I'll keep at it.

ldb2000

I think they both look great . Beautiful job on the pen , your fit and finish are perfect and I really like the shape . Tru-stone makes any type of pen look classy .

Last edited:
Top Bottom