Truestone foursome

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Texatdurango

Texatdurango

It's been a while since doing some kits and I've been watching several folks doing some really slick looking truestone pens so I ordered some. They arrived yesterday so needless to say today I was having fun turning truestone. I really love these new (to me) solid color/gold vein blanks. I was going to use Jr Emperor kits but decided that the heavy gold accents, especially the clip would collide with the gold veins.

200841724556_truestone-matrix-foursome.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

altaciii

Man those are really nice. They shine real well and will probably be taken off your hands very quickly. Can you share where you got the tru stone and what pen kits you used. Great job.

OKLAHOMAN

George those are somehow very familiar to me;). As always your tipical good job of the 3 f's fit,finish and foto.

alphageek

Former Moderator
Very Nice!!! Those are beautiful. I make more jr gents than jr statesmen by far, but that is perfect materal with the gold accents matching the gold in the blanks.

Texatdurango

Originally posted by altaciii

Man those are really nice. They shine real well and will probably be taken off your hands very quickly. Can you share where you got the tru stone and what pen kits you used. Great job.
Alex, one of our members, randbcrafts sells the truestone blanks in the business classifieds forum and has the best prices around for Truestone. The kits are the Jr Statesman from Craft Supply.

Roy, I figured this would be a trip down memory lane for you, heck, you probably still have your hands dirty from wet sanding yours!:D After using the Novus polishes I used some Flitz metal polish on these to bring out the veins and WOW, did those babies shine! I'll bet these blanks would make some smashing kitless fountain pens![:0]

Top Bottom