A True Gentleman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
This is one of four I will turn . I asked the members for some White Holly over in the Individual Classifieds , and received some from Ken Ferrell and Ron Jones . Put this with a Gold Ti Gentleman RB . This one goes to my engraver for some special engraving . I'll have to post again when it returns next week . I'll use a dark backdrop next time . Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• IMG_0338.jpg
    IMG_0338.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_0339.jpg
    IMG_0339.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 194
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

igran7

Looks good Chuck!!!

Are you sure its a Gold Titanium? From the pic. it looks like Rhodium, but could be my monitor. Either way you did a very nice job, looks very, very classy!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Looks good Chuck!!!

Are you sure its a Gold Titanium? From the pic. it looks like Rhodium, but could be my monitor. Either way you did a very nice job, looks very, very classy!

Joe , you're right . I just looked it up in the catalog . It's Rhodium . THANKS !

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks everybody ! I appreciate the compliments . I just finished another one two down , two to go ! I should have waited , and posted this one ! It's nicer ! After the engraving .

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Fantastic looking pen Chuck, keep them comming my friend!

Thank you Mark . I do have a third pen on the lathe , but for some reason , the upper blank split in the middle . So , I guess I'll have to turn it off the tube and glue up abother blank . A first for me .

Top Bottom